How do I book a room?
Visitors at Lund University can book rooms at University Guest House. You need to be connected to Lund University to be able to make a booking.
As a visitor, if you are connected to a host department at Lund University please contact them to reserve a room. In this case it is the host department who manages the reservation, and the host department is also responsible for their guest during their stay at University Guest House as a guarantor. If you are visiting the University on other premises please send your request directly to us.
How to make a booking
When making a booking for guest researchers, international short-term students or any other international visitors, please send us an e-mail with the following information:
- The full name of the guest/guests
- What type of room the guest/guests require (single room or double room)
- The exact dates the guest needs accommodation (minimum 1 night, maximum 3 months)
- The cost center of the host department (if applicable)
- Who the expected payer is
- The mailadress to the guest.
Once we have received this information we will check the availability, and make a booking for the visitor.
University Guest House
Address: Tunavägen 39 A, Lund
Google Maps (new tab)
Mon - Fri 09:00 -12:00
Email: lu [dot] guesthouse [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se