Keys at Östra Torn
At Östra Torn we have two types of apartments, 1 bedroom apartments, and shared 2 bedroom apartments. For the 1 bedroom apartments, there are regular keys. For the shared 2 bedroom apartments electronic locks and tags are used. Read below for instructions on how to use this type of lock and key.
One Bedroom apartments
These have regular locks and keys. Twist the key one way to unlock and the other way to lock the door.
Two Bedroom apartments
These types of apartments have the same type of lock and key (RCO) as Bautastenen and Margaretavägen.
Watch the video below on how to use the tags at Margaretavägen which also applies for the locks at Östra Torn:
How to unlock the door to your room:
1. Hold the key against the tag reader
2. When you see the green light, turn the reader to unlock.
How to lock the door to your room:
- Close the door and hold the key against the tag reader
- When you see the green light, turn the reader the other way to lock.
- If you turn the reader too hard the lock might complain and start blinking red. Turn the reader back just a little bit to fix this issue.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your lock or key, please make a fault report.
In some housing areas this is the only key you will receive. Where we have electronical locks this key will let you inside everywhere.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Telephone hours suspended.
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details