Keys at Östra Torn
At Östra Torn we have two types of apartments, 1 bedroom apartments, and shared 2 bedroom apartments. For the 1 bedroom apartments, there are regular keys. For the shared 2 bedroom apartments electronic locks and tags are used. Read below for instructions on how to use this type of lock and key.
1 Bedroom apartments
These have regular locks and keys. Twist the key one way to unlock and the other way to lock the door.
2 Bedroom apartments
How to unlock the door to your room:
1. Hold the key against the tag reader
2. When you see the green light, turn the reader to unlock.
How to lock the door to your room:
- Close the door and hold the key against the tag reader
- When you see the green light, turn the reader the other way to lock.
- If you turn the reader too hard the lock might complain and start blinking red. Turn the reader back just a little bit to fix this issue.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your lock or key, please make a fault report.
Watch the video below on how to use the tags at Margaretavägen which also applies for the locks at Östra Torn:
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00