The rent for the apartment is always paid during the month prior to the tenancy period. You pay your rent online, through your housing account.
You pay your rent online by logging in to your housing account:
- (link, new window) Housing account
It is important that you have access to a Visa card or MasterCard that allows you to make online payments. Please make sure that:
- Your card has the functionality to make online payments.
- Your card has no security limits or restrictions (including geographical restrictions) that will stop you from paying your rent online.
- Your card is valid throughout your stay in Lund.
- You have the 3-D Secure/ Verified by Visa in place and can receive security codes to you cell-phone after your arrival to Lund.
- Please note that a Maestro card is not designed to be used to make payments in our online payment system.
If you are uncertain about any of the above please contact your bank to make sure you can pay your rent online throughout your stay in Lund!
Some of our most frequently asked questions regarding rent can be found at our FAQ Rent section.
Make sure to pay on time
You are obliged to pay the monthly rent on or before the last weekday before the turn of the month. If you fail to pay the rent, LU Accommodation has the right to take out reminders fees and if it continues to be unpaid, terminate the housing contract. Costs in connection with this action, (as court costs, legal fee) will be paid by you.
The rent is based upon the rent LU Accommodation pays for the room/apartment to the Landlord on the date of signature of this contract. If the Landlord modifies the rent after signing the contract, LU Accommodation is allowed to modify the rental fee stated in this contract accordingly.
Why is the rent different from month to month?
The monthly rent varies since it is calculated on a daily price, which means that the amount on the invoice depends on the number of days per month.
What is included in the rent?
All accommodations are fully furnished and equipped with kitchen- and household utensils. Costs for electricity, water and heating are included in the rent as well as Internet. Cleaning and upkeep are the tenants' own responsibilities.
LU Accommodation does not provide home insurance it is important for the tenant to ensure that they are covered.
- (link) Insurance
Tunavägen 20, Lund
Telephone number: 046-222 08 00
09:00 - 12:00
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
NB: If you want to apply for housing please use the booking request form. Requests through e-mail will not be accepted.
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00, and press 1.
- (link) More contact details