Room Inspection (ST)
The room inspection is carried out after you have moved out. The inspector will check that everything works as it should in the apartment and that the cleanliness is acceptable.
The room inspection is conducted after the departure of the tenant. The purpose of the room inspection is to assess the cleaning and the condition of the room.
If the tenant has failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be deducted from the deposit. The tenant will be informed via email regarding the the deposit refund.
- (link) Clean before you leave
- (link) Deposit refund
What will the inspector check?
The inspectors will use a checklist for the inspection to assess the following:
- inventory items, equipment and surfaces (i.e. floors, cupboards, doors)
- the living environment of the room/apartment (i.e. ventilation, dampness)
- electrical and fire safety (e.g. signs of waterdamage)
- if there is any need for maintenance (e.g. broken items or furniture)
- that everything is thoroughly cleaned and tidy
Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Telephone hours suspended.
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details