What is included in my room?
Our goal is to be able to offer all our tenants identical furnishing but we are not yet there.
On this page you will find information regarding what is included in your housing if you stay at in a corridor room or private apartment.
All our rooms are furnished with the basics. Regardless if you are staying in a corridor room or an apartment the following furniture should be avaible:
- Bed (90 x 200 cm)
- Wardrobe/Chest of drawers
- The beds vary in size where the fascility owner is responisble for the beds (e.g. Ideon Student House, Biskopsgatan). They are never smaller than 90 x 200 cm however.
Included in the rent is also:
Kitchens in private apartments:
All kitchens are equipped with with basic furniture and kitchen utensils:
- e.g. cutlery, plates, bowls, pots, pans, glasses. Please see the link: Kitchen supplies.
- Kitchen table
- Kitchen chairs
In corridors you might have the following common areas kitchen, toilet(s), shower room(s). The following in included in these different types of common areas.
Kitchens in corridors:
In corridors you receive the same typ of equipment as in a private kitchen. There are however more of some items (chairs, cutllery etc.) to cover the needs of all tenants. Additionally there is a:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop with bucket
- Water boiler
A list of kitchen supplies for appartment and corrridor kitchens can be found here.
Toilets in corridors:
- Toilet brush (at least one)
Showers in corridors:
If there is a need for shower curtains in the common shower room this will also be provided by LU Accomodation.
- Bed sheets, towels, pillows, blankets, wineglasses and shower curtains are not included.
- Exception: shower curtains are included in all apartments and corridor rooms from January 2021.
- Cleaning equipment, microwaves, water boilers (except for corridor housing)
The different room types are not furnised the same at all housing areas and there is therefore some variation between housing areas. For more information regarding these differences we recommend that you take a look at our Accommodation Tour Videos to find out more detailed information.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00