What is included in my room?
Our goal is to be able to offer all our tenants identical furnishing but we are not yet there.
On this page you will find information regarding what is included in your housing if you stay in a corridor room or private apartment.
All our rooms are furnished with the basics. Regardless if you are staying in a corridor room or an apartment the following furniture should be available:
- Bed (90 x 200 cm)
- Wardrobe/Chest of drawers
- Desk chair
- The beds vary in size where the facility owner is responsible for the beds (e.g. Ideon Student House, Biskopsgatan). They are never smaller than 90 x 200 cm however.
Included in the rent is also:
Private apartments are for instance studio flats, twin rooms, one bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartments. Read more about it on our page about different room types.
- (link) Different room types
Kitchens in private apartments:
All kitchens are equipped with with basic furniture and kitchen utensils:
- Kitchen table
- Kitchen chairs
- Cutlery, plates, bowls, pots, pans, glasses, etc. See the link for a comprehensive list of kitchen supplies.
- (link) Kitchen supplies
In corridors you might have the following common areas kitchen, toilet(s), shower room(s). The following in included in these different types of common areas.
Kitchens in corridors:
In corridors you receive the same typ of equipment as in a private kitchen. There are however more of some items (chairs, cutlery etc.) to cover the needs of all tenants. Additionally there is a:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop with bucket
- Water boiler
A list of kitchen supplies for apartment and corrridor kitchens can be found by following the link:
- (link) Kitchen supplies
Toilets in corridors:
- Toilet brush (at least one)
Showers in corridors:
If there is a need for shower curtains in the common shower room this will also be provided by LU Accommodation.
- Bed sheets, towels, pillows, blankets, wineglasses
- Cleaning equipment, microwaves, water boilers (except for corridor housing)
The same room types are not furnished the same at all housing areas and there is therefore some variation between housing areas. For more information regarding these differences we recommend that you take a look at our accommodation tour videos to find out more detailed information.
- (link, new window, YouTube) Accommodation Tour Videos
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details