Cleaning and upkeep
Cleaning and upkeep is the tenant’s own responsibility.
You are responsible to take good care of your personal room/apartment during your stay. Your room will be inspected in connection to your departure and if there is any damage, you will be charged for cleaning and/or repair.
- (link) Inspection
If you are living in a shared corridor or apartment, the cleaning and upkeep in the common areas is usually divided amongst the tenants on a weekly rotation. No cleaning service is available in our housing areas. This means that you are responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of your room/apartment and common areas shared with other students, such as bathroom and kitchen.
Cleaning inspections are carried out by our staff during and after your stay and any neglect of cleaning and upkeep may lead to fees.
Below you will find a selection of our upkeep videos. Please visit our YouTube page to find all our videos.
- (YouTube, new window) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8DXgyfJYe5yhkEDnrrHqw
You can find our instruction videos regarding cleaning here:
- (link) Cleaning instructions
Below you will find the available upkeep videos on our YouTube channel:
- (YouTube, new window) Shower Drain
- (YouTube, new window) Unclog your sink
- (YouTube, new window) Smoke detector (change battery)
- (YouTube, new window) Recycling
- (YouTube, new window) Clean the oven filter
- (YouTube, new window) Defrost the Freezer
- (YouTube, new window) Change light bulbs
- (YouTube, new window) Check for bedbugs
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details