Keys at Bautastenen and Margaretavägen
At Bautastenen and Margaretavägen locks and tags are used. Read below for instructions on how to use this type of lock and key.
How to unlock/lock
Watch the video below on how to use the tags at Margaretavägen which also applies for the locks at Bautastenen:
How to unlock the door to your room:
1. Hold the key against the tag reader
2. When you see the green light, turn the reader to unlock.
How to lock the door to your room:
- Close the door and hold the key against the tag reader
- When you see the green light, turn the reader the other way to lock.
- If you turn the reader too hard the lock might complain and start blinking red. Turn the reader back just a little bit to fix this issue.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your lock or key, please make a fault report.
In some housing areas this is the only key you will receive. Where we have electronical locks this key will let you inside everywhere.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details