FAQ Fault report tutorial
The new housing portal is now live and you can make your fault report in the new system.
How do I make a fault report?
Step 1: Find the fault report page
You find the fault report page on your housing account. Once you are logged in select support in the menu to the left.
Step 2: Open the fault report
Click on the "Fault report" tab to
Step 3: Fill out the information
- Select the contract/object the fault report is concerning.
- Select the unit where the fault report is concerning.
- Write a short decription on what needs to be fixed.
- If you wish to add a picture use the "Attachment" section.
- Enter a date when you wish the caretaker to address the issue. Please note that we will try to consider this, but there is no guarantee that we can resolve the issue on that exact time.
- Specify if you consent to the caretaker entering your apartment with the master key if you are not home.
- Enter your phone number so that the caretaker can contact you by phone.
Frequently asked questions
When will my issue be fixed?
Our caretakers will address the issue as soon as possible. Generally the respons time will be shorter if you 'allow use of master key' in the fault report. Since our caretakers can enter your apartment without booking a time in advance with you.
Why have I not received a reply to my fault report?
You should receive a reply to your fault report shortly after you registered it in the system. Please note that we answeer fault reports during workdays 08-00-16-00, if you make a fault report during weekends or evenings you will not receive a reply from our caretakers until the next workday.
There is something wrong with the fault report system, what should I do?
If there is something wrong with the fault report system please send us an e-mail to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 11:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details