Information for the visiting scholar
Note! It is the host department at Lund University that requests a reservation of accommodation for their incoming guest researcher.
Before contacting us
Important! Read this before contacting us.
We also recommend that you read about who is eligible for accommodation.
Request a reservation
You cannot request a reservation directly as a guest researcher. Requests directly from the visiting researcher will not be accepted. Your host department requests a reservation through filling out our webform.
Once LU Accommodation has received a booking request, you will receive an email with further information on how to proceed:
- You will be asked to create an account in our online housing system and then create an application
- In the application you will state three housing preferences and also add other vital information, such as start date and departure date, if your family will be joining, medical conditions etc. Once this is done, the application will be reviewed by LU Accommodation to match your application with available accommodation.
- Hopefully we will be able to match your application with an available option and an offer of accommodation will be sent to you.
- You either accept or decline the offer. When accepting the offer, you sign the contract digitally online.
- A confirmation will be sent to your host department as well.
About LU Accommodation
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00