Maintenance in Lund, Malmö and Helsingborg
Can you fix it yourself?
Is the drain blocked? Is your fire alarm not working? You can probably solve these things yourself. Please check our cleaning and upkeep videos before submitting a Fault Report. Many things can be solved with the right knowledge.
- (link) Cleaning and upkeep
Make a fault report
If you have a different problem where you believe that you need the help of a caretaker/janitor/superintendent:
- In order to gain help with your problem you will need to log in to the fault report system.
- If you are new user or have forgotten your password for the fault report system then you will need to use your pre-registered email for your LU Accommodation online account and then press submit.
- Please note that the password which you use when logging in to your LU Accommodation online account (where you pay your rent etc.) is not connected to the fault report system.
Please follow the link to the fault report page in order to either make a new fault report or to check on the status of an ongoing fault report:
- Fault report page (link, new window): https://wweb515.srv.lu.se/luacccm/boende/te_default.aspx
If your fault is regarding locks, electricity or water, it will be prioritised by the caretakers.
If you experience immediate problems outside of office hours please call LU Security: +46 46 222 08 00
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Telephone hours suspended.
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Zoom Hours (suspended)
The zoom hours are suspended during the summer.
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00
- (link) More contact details