Rules and regulations
Doors and Windows
- Propping corridor or main entrance doors is prohibited. This is also important for the purpose of preventing the spread of fire.
- Remember to close the windows when you leave your room. Consider the risk of break ins and sudden rainfall that can cause water damage to the window or furnishings in the room. This applies to the common area as well.
- Bicyles are to be parked in the bicycle stands or in a garage (if applicable). Due to fire regulations no bicycles are allowed in the corridors or rooms. Bicycles left in the wrong place will be removed due to fire safety.
- All living areas should be quiet between 22.00-07:00. There are to be no parties or gatherings that can disturb the neighbors in the surrounding corridors or buildings. Tenants are responsible for their own conduct as well as for their guests. This is also stated in your contract.
- In case of repeated disturbances, you can be charged the call out fee for security officers as written in your contract. Tenants should be aware of the number of people who are allowed in the corridor on a single occasion. If the limit is exceeded, the police or fire brigade may vacate the premises. If you are experiencing disturbances outside office hours, please see the information about your housing area in order to find out who to contact.
- Smoking in the rooms/corridors/apartments is not allowed, according to the "non-smoking policy" at Lund University and your contract. Smoking is only allowed outdoors in special areas outside the buildings. Ashtrays should be used when outdoors. Any cost of restoring or cleaning the room from cigarette smell and residue will be charged to the tenant in question.
- Rooms are fully furnished with furniture belonging to LU Accommodation. The furniture belongs to your room, and it is not allowed to move furniture between rooms/corridors. Damaged furniture in the room or common areas will be replaced and the cost will be debited to all the tenants in the room or corridor in question. This is regulated by your contract.
- In case of vermin infestation (bedbugs, mice or cockroaches), tenants are obligated by their contract to contact LU Accommodation immediately. If you do not take appropriate action your housing contract will be at serious risk. Make sure you do not spread the vermin to any other room, by moving furniture, clothes or bed linen. We ask you to pay extra attention to any signs of infestation and contact us immediately at any suspicion. Cost for pest control will be covered, according to agreement with the pest control company, by LU Accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our housing areas. This is also stated in your contract.
Rules and regulations
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Telephone: 046 - 222 01 00
Telephone Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-12:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se