- The room inspection is conducted after the departure of the tenant.
- The purpose of the room inspection is to assess the cleaning and the condition of the room.
- If the tenant has failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be deducted from the deposit. The tenant will be informed via email about the inspection and the deposit refund.
- The inspectors will use a checklist for the inspection to assess the following:
- inventory items, equipment and surfaces (i.e.floors, cupboards, doors)
- the living environment of the room/apartment (i.e. ventilation, dampness)
- electrical and fire safety, e.g. signs of waterdamage
- if there is any need for maintenance
- that everything is thoroughly cleaned and tidy
- Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Telephone: 046 - 222 01 00
Telephone Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-12:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se