Departure check list
You need to complete the following steps before moving out:
1. Foward your mail
- Notify the post office to forward your mail. LU Accommodation will not forward any mail.
2. Contact Swedish tax Authorities
- Contact the Swedish tax authorities (Skatteverket), in order to let them know that you will be moving out of your current accommodation.
3. Remove personal belongings
- Remove all furniture and other belongings which you have placed in the room during your tenancy
- All tenants (except fot the tenants at Eddan) should remove the shower curtain
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of the room
- Clean any common areas you share with corridor mates or flat mates, including throwing out your food and cleaning spaces in refrigerator, freezer and cupboards.
5. Report Faults
- Report any faults or signs of vermin
6. Ready the room
- Leave the radiator at approximately level 2
- Make sure windows are closed
- Do not forget to leave the refrigerator ON!
- Turn off all lights in the room
Lock the door to your room
- Return keys before 12.00 (noon) on the last day of tenancy
Remember to return all items belonging to the keys (laundry lock, laundry key, keyfinder, laundry tag, balcony key and other items included with your keys).
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Telephone: 046 - 222 01 00
Telephone Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-12:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se