Clean before you leave
Due to many tenants chosing to leave with short notice LU Accommodation has chosen to give all tenants the possibilty to order cleaning through us for now. If you wish to order cleaning please send an e-mail to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Clean by yourself
Not a normal cleaning
A moving out cleaning is not a normal cleaning. LU Accommodation has high expectations on the cleanliness in the room/apartment after your departure and a final cleaning takes a lot of time.
- If you have failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be deducted from your deposit.
- The costs will depend on the room type and how long time it takes to clean the room. Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
- You will be informed via email about the inspection and the deposit refund.
- You are obliged to inform us, before you leave, if you suspect an infestation of vermin in the room. You will not be charged for any sanitation. This will allow us to address the problem before the next tenant moves in.
Clean your room/apartment
Clean the common areas
If you live in an accommodation with shared areas: kitchen, toilet, shower rooms. You are responsible to do your part in these areas as well.
- Check with your flat mate or corridor mates what you need to do before moving out. LU Accommodation recommends that you have a cleaning day where you all clean the common areas thoroughly.
- You can send LU Accommodation pictures of items that you have been responsible to clean if the tasks have been divided between you and your flat/corridor mate(s) (for instance stove, oven, filter and shower drain).
- Empty and clean your cupboard in the kitchen, space in the refrigerator and freezer.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Telephone: 046 - 222 01 00
Telephone Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-12:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se