Keys at Bautastenen and Margaretavägen
At Bautastenen and Margaretavägen electronic locks and tags are used. Read below for instructions on how to use this type of lock and key.
How to unlock/lock
How to unlock the door to your room:
1. Hold the key against the tag reader
2. When you see the green light, turn the reader clockwise and open the door
How to lock the door to your room:
- Close the door and hold the key against the tag reader
- When you see the green light, turn the reader anticlockwise
- If you turn the reader too hard the lock might complain and start blinking red. Turn the reader back just a little bit to fix this issue.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your lock or key, please make a fault report.
Watch the video below on how to use the tags at Margaretavägen which also applies for the locks at Bautastenen:
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00