First days after arrival
What do I need to do?
You can find detailed instructiosn in our video regarding collecting your keys. Please view that video here.
1. Complete the online inventory report
- Inspect the standards and cleanliness of your room/apartment when you move in and submit the inventory report within three days after your arrival.
- The inventory report can be found on your housing account.
- The report is for our documentation with high importance for the room inspection and deposit refund.
- Any costs for cleaning or unreported damages caused to furniture and the room itself will be drawn from the deposit when you move out.
2. Make sure that your name is on your letter box
- You will find the name tag in the enevlope you were given together with the keys. Please find your letterbox and place the name tag on it.
- If your name is not state on the letterbox your mail may not be delivered, even if the address is correct.
3. Make Fault Reports for issues
- If you find that somehting is broken or missing in your room/apartment, make a fault report.
Please see the links below for further information:
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00