Pay your rent
- The rent is to be paid in advance on or before the last day of each month.
- The vast majority of our rooms have 12-months rent, which means that rent is charged for all months that you have a housing contract with us, including the summer months.
- When you rent a room through LU Accommodation the cost varies depending on location, standard and size, as well as other factors. You pay your rent online by logging on to your housing account. Please note that the prices stated on our webpage are approximate, and may vary within an area and are subject to change.
Where do I pay my rent?
You pay your rent online by logging in to your housing account.
What do I need to pay?
It is important that you have access to a Visa card or MasterCard that allows you to make online payments. Please make sure that:
- Your card has the functionality to make online payments.
- Your card has no security limits or restrictions (including geographical restrictions) that will stop you from paying your rent online.
- Your card is valid throughout your stay in Lund.
- You have the 3-D Secure/ Verified by Visa in place and can receive security codes to you cell-phone after your arrival to Lund.
- Please note that a Maestro card is not designed to be used to make payments in our online payment system.
If you are uncertain about any of the above please contact your bank to make sure you can pay your rent online throughout your stay in Lund!
Problems with paying?
If you have problems paying we refer to our frequently asked questions.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00