The inventory can be found on your housing account and will be available when you have picked up your keys. The inventory report needs to be completed within 3 days after your arrival. You will find detailed instructions on your housing account on how to fill out the inventory report.
Housing account (link to other site, new window): https://applications.luaccommodation.lu.se/applications/
Report any damage and the cleanliness of your room upon arrival
When you move in, you will need to check your room for the following:
Report any damage to the furniture or the room itself.
Any unreported damage will be drawn from the deposit when you move out.
Please note that the inventory report will not lead to any reparations. If you need the help of a caretaker, please make a fault report.
- (link) Fault report
When you move out, the cleanliness of your room will be your responsibility and we request it to be completely clean.
Report any unsatisfactory cleaning of your room by disputing the online inventory report. If your room is not clean upon your arrival, you can request in the inventory report for the cleaning company to fix the issues.
If you are interested in what cleaning instructions were given to the former tenant, you can find them here:
- (link) Clean before you leave
How to fill out the report
- Video guide on Youtube (link new window): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0aFgmoq1QY&t=107s&ab_channel=LUAccommodation&t1m44s
Step 1: Click on the room/apartment number down to the left. Do NOT click any of the buttons as of yet.
Step 2: Check the actual condition of each item in the list and add any comments you might have regarding damages already present in the room. Type in your comment in the box then click the “Send” button.
- Do step 2 carefully! Any unreported damage will be drawn from the deposit when you move out.
- Also, please note that the inventory report will not lead to any reparations. If you need the help of a caretaker, please make a fault report.
Step 3: Once all comments have been added, please consider the cleanliness. Click the "Accept" button if the cleanliness is acceptable, click the "Dipsute" button if the cleanliness is not acceptable.
- Complaints of the cleanliness also require you to send us pictures of the issues you have found, so that we can investigate further. When you move out we will request the room to be completely clean, and it is therefore important that you inform us at your arrival if the cleanliness is not up to standards
NB: It is the responsibility of the tenant to change light bulbs in the room which are not working. You can find more information about how to manage upkeep in your accommodation here:
- (link) Cleaning and upkeep
NB2: If you are the first student to check into your block/common area, it is also your responsibility to check the condition of any communal areas listed below as well as your own room.
The inventory report is for our documentation, which is important for the room inspection and the deposit refund after you have moved out.
Read more about how room inspections will be carried out in connection with your departure.
- (link) Room inspections
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details