FAQ Application process - before applying
On this page
- Which information will I need to provide when applying?
- I would like to live on Campus. Which is the closest housing area?
- I am a non-EU/EEA citizen required to pay a tuition fee and I would like to know how the housing guarantee works.
- Am I allowed to share a single room with a friend or partner?
- Does LU Accommodation offer family accommodation?
- Does LU Accommodation offer housing adapted for students with physical impairment, learning disabilities or other conditions
- Personal details (e.g. full name, date of birth, home address)
- Information about your studies (e.g. home university, study coordinator, programme/courses at Lund University)
- Housing preferences (5 mandatory choices)
- You can also inform us if you have any special requirements, for example medical conditions or if you wish to share a room/apartment with another student.
You can find more information in our tutorial:
- (link) Application tutotiral
Lund University does not have a campus. University buildings, Departments and Faculties are spread all over the city as are our housing areas.
Please note that Lund is a small city, not more than 5 kilometers from the southern to the northern parts of the city. You can easily move around the city by bike or by bus.
I am a non-EU/EEA citizen required to pay a tuition fee and I would like to know how the housing guarantee works.
You can read the terms and conditions of the housing guarantee through the link below:
- (link) Housing Guarantee
Single rooms are for one person only. You are not permitted to share with anyone in single rooms.
Some room types can host two tenants. Read about our room types and housing areas throught the link below:
- (link) Our student accommodation
If you wish to share a room/apartment with a friend or partner please inform us in your housing application. They also need to be students at Lund University and apply themselves.
Unfortunately, we do not offer accommodation suitable for families. If you have a housing guarantee, please note that it only applies to you as a student, and not to anybody else.
- (link) Housing guarantee
If you are arriving to Lund with your family, we recommend you to search for accommodation at Bopoolen:
Does LU Accommodation offer housing adapted for students with physical impairment, learning disabilities or other conditions?
We strive to meet the needs of all students. If you need special arrangements for housing then please contact luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and we will attempt to assist you further.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se (luacc[at]service[dot]lu[dot]se)
046-222 08 00
Our phone hours are weekdays from 09:00 to 12:00
For disturbances outside of office hours, the same number and press 1 to get connected to our on-call security firm.
- (link) More contact details