FAQ Application process - after applying
When will I know if I get a room or not?
- Once the application period is finished we can then start to examine the housing applications and allocate rooms according to the priority order decided by Lund University.
- It is unlikely that we will contact you before the month of December at the earliest. It may well be that you will not hear from us until January. We ask you to show patience and understand that the process of allocating rooms is a complex task and therefore takes time.
- The students that will not be allocated at this stage will be put on our waiting list and an email with information about how to search for accommodation through other agencies will be sent to this group.
- Please note that all room offers are not sent at the same time. Just because a fellow student has received a room offer it does not mean that we have forgotten about you.
- All students who have not received a room offer will be informed when the allocation period is finished and all rooms have been reserved.
- It is very important that you log on regularly to your housing account as well as check your email address registered with us (also the spam inbox).
I wish to change my housing preferences. How can I do that?
Send an email to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and we will try to help you.
I am a non-EU/EEA citizen required to pay a tuition fee. I applied a long time ago and have still not received a room offer. Why?
One reason could be that you have still not paid your tuition fee to Lund University. You cannot be allocated unless you have paid the tuition fee. If this is not the reason you are welcome to contact LU Accommodation with your question.
I tried to log on to my housing account and it doesn't work. What can I do?
If you have trouble logging in to your housing account we ask that you try the following:
- Make sure that you use the right username (e-mail address) and password.
- If you have forgotten your password please reset your password.
- Close all tabs on the browser and wait 30 minutes before attempting to log back in.
- If still not working; close the browser, wait 30 minutes and use a different internet browser.
- If still not working; try using a different internet enabled device.
- If still not working; please take a screen shot of the error message you get when you try to log on and send it to us (luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se ())
Log in to your housing account to view your application status.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00