Programme Student Application
For Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in European joint Master's programmes, Double Degree Programmes and International course students.
Application period (group 2)
The application period for spring 2023 is yet to open for this group.
The application period for group 2 opened at 09.00 (Swedish time) Monday 31st October 2022
The application period for group 2 closed at 09.00 (Swedish time) Monday 7th November 2022
The application period for students starting their studies during autumn 2023 will be announced during the spring of 2023.
- If you applied before the application period opened, your application will be considered invalid.
- If you failed to apply before the deadline, you will be placed on our waiting list. Please contact LU Accommodation for further details.
- The housing guarantee for fee paying students admitted to full-time studies of at least 30 credits applies, provided that the student has applied for housing within the specified period.
- Students must apply for accommodation even if they have not yet received their notification of selection results or residence permit.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
The read more about the housing guarantee please visit the following page:
- (link) Housing guarantee
Definitions of students in group 2
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se (link, new tab)
- A student coming to Lund within European joint Master's programmes (link, new tab)
- A student coming to Lund within a Double Degree Programme