Programme Student Application
For Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in European joint Master's programmes, Double Degree Programmes and International course students.
Application period (group 2)
The application period for spring 2022 is yet to open.
The application period for group 2 will open at 09.00 (Swedish time) Monday 1st November 2021
The application period for group 2 will close at 09.00 (Swedish time) Monday 8th November 2021
The application period for students starting their studies during autumn 2022 will be announced during the spring of 2022.
- If you apply before the application period opens your application will be considered invalid.
- If you fail to apply before the deadline you will be placed on our waiting list. Please contact LU Accommodation for further details.
- The housing guarantee for fee paying students admitted to full-time studies of at least 30 credits applies, provided that the student has applied for housing within the specified period.
- Students must apply for accommodation even if they have not yet received their notification of selection results or residence permit.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Definitions of students in group 2
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se.
- A student coming to Lund within European joint Master's programmes
- A student coming to Lund within a Double Degree Programme