Programme Student Application
For Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in European joint Master's programmes, Double Degree Programmes and International course students.
Application period (group 2)
The application period for Autumn 2021 is now closed.
The application period opened at 09.00 (Swedish time) 3rd May 2021
The application period closed at 09.00 (Swedish time) 10th May 2021
The application period students starting their studies during Spring 2022 will be announced during the autumn of 2021.
- If you applied before the application period opened your application will be considered invalid.
- If you failed to apply before the deadline you will be placed on our waiting list. Please contact LU Accommodation for further details.
- The housing guarantee for fee paying students admitted to full-time studies of at least 30 credits applies, provided that the student has applied for housing within the specified period.
- Students must apply for accommodation even if they have not yet received their notification of selection results or residence permit.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Definitions of students in group 2
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se.
- A student coming to Lund within European joint Master's programmes
- A student coming to Lund within a Double Degree Programme