Apply for Accommodation - Master and Bachelor students
Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in European joint Master's programmes and International course students:
The application period for this group will open at 09.00 (Swedish time) on Monday 28th October 2019
The application period for this group closes at 09.00 (Swedish time) on Monday 4th November 2019
- If you apply before the application period opens your application will be considered invalid.
- If you fail to apply before the deadline you will be placed on our waiting list. Please contact LU Accommodation for further information.
- The housing guarantee for fee paying students admitted to full-time studies of at least 30 credits applies, provided that the student has applied for housing within the specified period.
- Students must apply for accommodation even if they have not yet received their notification of selection results or residence permit.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se.
- A Student coming to Lund within European joint Master's programmes
Is your programme not on our list?
You cannot find your programme amongst the others in the drop-down menu in the application for housing?
- Pick any of the programmes in the menu.
- Submit the application
- Send an email to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and let us know the correct name of your programme.