Late Application for Corridor Contact program
The main aim of the corridor contact program is to have somebody living on the corridor who takes a few additional responsibilities and assists communication between the tenants on the corridor and LU Accommodation staff. Naturally, there are social and financial benefits when accepting this role.
You can read more on our website(link): /node/323
Application: We are now accepting late applications. Only students who have a contract until 1st January 2023 or longer, may apply to be a corridor contact.
Successful applicants will be invited to the Corridor Contact General Introduction Meeting which is planned to happen on 27th September 2023 between 17:15 – 18:30.
Responsibilities of a corridor contact
- Maintain active communication with, and between LU Accommodation staff and tenants on the corridor
- Report any faults, issues, or missing supplies for the common areas on the corridor
- Organize and lead regular corridor meetings
- Help newly arrived students integrate on the corridor
- Assist departing tenants with information and guidance
- Inform all tenants on the corridor about the ‘no disturbance after 22:00’ policy
- Assure all recycling regulations are followed at the corridor
- Attend the scheduled corridor contact meetings by LU Accommodation
- Ensure LU Accommodation is informed on time about the behaviors in the corridor that do not respect LU Accommodation regulations or terms
- Agree that their contact information (name, e-mail address and room number) will be shared with their corridor mates
Benefits of a corridor contact
- Receive a letter of recommendation from LU Accommodation – this is useful when searching for accommodation later on, or for proving your organizational/leadership skills
- Meetings with other corridor contacts expands your social network
- Develop of skills regarding teamwork and organizing
- Receive a rental deduction of 750 SEK on the last month of the semester