If you are still in need of accommodation, you are welcome to come to our reception during our visiting hours. Specific information about the type of accommodation available will be given to you when you visit our reception.
Please be aware that you will need to visit us before 15.00 Friday the 19th January 2018 if you are interested in a room/apartment. The rooms/apartments will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Only students fulfilling all of the criteria below are eligible to receive a room offer:
- You are an international student (not PhD or postdoc) currently in Lund, Malmö or Helsingborg.
- You can show your Letter of Acceptance or Notification of selection results and a passport or national ID card.
- You are prepared to sign a housing contract starting immediately.
Please note that we cannot provide housing for families.
Greenhouse is no longer a housing option offered by LU Accommodation. If you are interested in living at Greenhouse then please contact the owners of the housing area directly. Information about room availability and prices can be obtained by either sending an email to newgreenhouse [at] byggin [dot] se or by calling 046 386 070 on weekdays between 09.00 and 12.00.
Greenhouse is no longer a housing option offered by LU Accommodation. This housing area will remain active but will be administered privately.
Further information will be made available to housing applicants at a later date.
Renovation of Greenhouse
Greenhouse will be renovated during summer 2017. The rents will be adjusted accordingly.
Due to changes in the agreement between LU Accommodation and AF Bostäder, only a few rooms will be available from each housing area belonging to AF Bostäder.
You can apply for these areas in your housing application with LU Accommodation, but if you are offered a room in any of AFB's areas, the contract will be signed with AFB and not with LU Accommodation.
The contract start date for these areas is 1st August 2017. You can read more about AFB's Terms and Conditions on their webpage.
Please note that you can also make a separate housing application with AF Bostäder even if you have applied for housing through LU Accommodation.
The following housing areas belong to AF Bostäder:
- Brunnsbo will not be available to apply for starting from Spring 2017.
- Eddan is a new housing area that was finished during summer 2016. It is a housing area with 119 corridor rooms with private WC/shower and shared kitchen. Read more here!
Spoletorp South and North
- From August 2015 all Master degree students, Bachelor degree students and international course students (applied through www.universityadmissions.se) are prioritized for accommodation at Spoletorp South and Spoletorp North. Our purpose is to create a calm and study oriented environment in two of our most central housing areas. When you apply for accommodation you will be asked to state five housing preferences. We suggest that Spoletorp South or North is one of these five!
- Margaretavägen is a housing area for students with ambitions to study and succeed and therefore in need of a calm atmosphere. If this is what you are looking for, make sure to have Margaretavägen as your first preference.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se