In the menu to the left you will find information about:
- The location of our housing areas.
- Room types available in different housing areas.
- Price range within a housing area.
- How to contact a caretaker in your housing area.
- How internet is setup in your housing area.
- And more...
The vast majority of our rooms have 12-months rent, which means that rent is charged for all months that you have a housing contract with us, including the summer months.
When you rent a room through LU Accommodation the cost varies depending on location, standard and size, as well as other factors. You pay your rent online by logging on to your housing account. Please note that the prices stated on our webpage are approximate, may vary within an area and are subject to change.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se