Departure check list
You need to complete the following steps before moving out:
- Notify the post office to forward your mail. LU Accommodation will not forward any mail.
- Contact the Swedish tax authorities (Skatteverket), in order to let them know that you will be moving out of your current accommodation.
- Remove all furniture and other belongings which you have placed in the room during your tenancy
- Tenants of Eddan should not remove the shower curtains
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of the room
- Report any faults or signs of vermin
- Leave the radiator at approximately level 2
- Make sure windows are closed
- Do not forget to leave the refrigerator ON!
- Turn off all lights in the room
- Lock the door to your room
- Return keys before 15.00 on the last day of tenancy
Remember to return all items belonging to the keys (laundry lock, laundry key, keyfinder, laundry tag, balcony key and other items included with your keys).
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se