Pay your rent
Rent will be paid in advance on or before the last day of each month.
You pay your rent online by logging in to your housing account. It is important that you have access to a Visa card or MasterCard that allows you to make online payments. Please make sure that:
- Your card has the functionality to make online payments.
- Your card has no security limits or restrictions (including geographical restrictions) that will stop you from paying your rent online.
- Your card is valid throughout your stay in Lund.
- You have the 3-D Secure/ Verified by Visa in place and can receive security codes to you cell-phone after your arrival to Lund.
- Please note that a Maestro card is not designed to be used to make payments in our online payment system.
If you are uncertain about any of the above please contact your bank to make sure you can pay your rent online throughout your stay in Lund!
If you have problems paying we refer to our FAQ-section.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se