FAQ Application process - before applying
Which information will I need to provide when applying?
- Personal details (e.g. full name, date of birth, home address)
- Information about your studies (e.g. home university, study coordinator, programme/courses at Lund University)
- Housing preferences (5 mandatory choices)
- You can also inform us if you have any special requirements, for example medical conditions or if you wish to share a room/apartment with another student.
- Read our Application Tutorial
I would like to live on Campus. Which is the closest housing area?
- Lund University does not have a campus. University buildings, Departments and Faculties are spread all over the city as are our housing areas.
- Please note that Lund is a small city, not more than 5 kilometers from the southern to the northern parts of the city. You can easily move around the city by bike or by bus.
I am a non-EU/EEA citizen required to pay a tuition fee and I would like to know how the housing guarantee works.
You can read the terms and conditions of the housing guarantee here.
Am I allowed to share a single room with a friend or partner?
- Single rooms are for one person only. You are not permitted to share with anyone in single rooms.
- Some room types can host two tenants. Read about our room types and housing areas here.
- If you wish to share a room/apartment with a friend or partner please inform us in your housing application.
Does LU Accommodation offer family accommodation?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer accommodation suitable for families. If you have a housing guarantee, please note that it only applies to you as a student, and not to anybody else.
- If you are arriving to Lund with your family, we recommend you to search for accommodation at Bopoolen.
Does LU Accommodation offer housing adapted for students with physical impairment, learning disabilities or other conditions?
We strive to meet the needs of all students. If you need special arrangements for housing then please contact luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and we will attempt to assist you further.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se