FAQ Application process - after applying
When will I know if I get a room or not?
- Once the application period is finished we can then start to examine the housing applications and allocate rooms according to the priority order decided by Lund University.
- It is unlikely that we will contact you before November at the earliest. It may well be that you will not hear from us until late December. We ask you to show patience and understand that the process of allocating rooms is a complex task and therefore takes time.
- The students that will not be allocated at this stage will be put on our waiting list and an email with information about how to search for accommodation through other agencies will be sent to this group.
- Please note that all room offers are not sent at the same time. Just because a fellow student has received a room offer it does not mean that we have forgotten about you.
- All students who have not received a room offer will be informed when the allocation period is finished and all rooms have been reserved.
- It is very important that you log on regularly to your housing account as well as check your email address registered with us (also the spam inbox).
I wish to change my housing preferences. How can I do that?
Send an email to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and we will try to help you.
I am a non-EU/EEA citizen required to pay a tuition fee. I applied a long time ago and have still not received a room offer. Why?
One reason could be that you have still not paid your tuition fee to Lund University. You cannot be allocated unless you have paid the tuition fee. If this is not the reason you are welcome to contact LU Accommodation with your question.
I tried to log on to my housing account and it doesn't work. What can I do?
Try to delete your web history and cookies and close the browser. If it doesn't work please try to log on using a different browser and/or device. If it still doesn't work please take a screen shot of the error message you get when you try to log on and send it to us (luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se).
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se