1. On the day and hour when the housing application opens, you will get access to the page where to log in and create the housing application. You will first need to register an account.
2. Write your forename and surname as stated on your passport.
3. Write your email address and choose a password. LU Accommodation will always contact you to this email address. The email address will also be your user name.
4. After confirming your account, you will receive an activation link to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email. Your account is now activated and you can log in.
5. Once logged in, you need to create the housing application. Make sure to choose the correct academic year.
6. Step 1: Personal details.
7. Step 2: Course / Programme details. Depending on the type of student you are, the application will look a bit different.
- If you cannot find your programme in the list, choose any programme and send an email to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se informing us of the correct programme and we will change it for you.
- Exchange students: if you do not know the name of your coordinator at Lund University, please indicate in the application and update it at a later stage.
8. Step 3: Emergency Contact Information
9. Step 4: Accommodation Preferences. You will need to make 5 mandatory choices.
10. Step 5: Confirm Your Choices. Make sure that the information stated is correct.
11. You now have a housing application with us!
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se