Apply for Accommodation - Master and Bachelor students
Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in European joint Master's programmes and International course students:
The application period for group 2 opens at 09.00 (Swedish time) on Thursday 2nd May 2019
The application period for group 2 closes at 09.00 (Swedish time) on Friday 10th May 2019
- If you apply before the application period opes your application will be considered invalid.
- If you fail to apply before the deadline you will be placed on our waiting list. Please contact LU Accommodation for further information.
- The housing guarantee for fee paying students admitted to full-time studies of at least 30 credits applies, provided that the student has applied for housing within the specified period.
- Students must apply for accommodation even if they have not yet received their notification of selection results or residence permit.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se.
- A Student coming to Lund within European joint Master's programmes
Is your programme not on our list?
You cannot find your programme amongst the others in the drop-down menu in the application for housing?
- Pick any of the programmes in the menu.
- Submit the application
- Send an email to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se and let us know the correct name of your programme.