When booking an inspection with LU Accommodation there are a few things to bear in mind:
- When our staff arrives to do an inspection the apartment should be clean as if you were moving out that day. This means that all the things mentioned in our cleaning guidelines should be done before the staff arrives.
- If you plan to keep the keys after the inspection, and continue to live in the room/apartment for a time LU Accommodation will come back and do a final inspection, during which the staff will approve or disapprove of the cleaning.
- If you plan to hand over the keys during the inspection, that is possible provided that the cleaning is accepted.
- If the cleaning is not accepted you have to choose to keep the keys and redo the cleaning or hand over the keys and be charged for the cleaning.
- Regardless of when the inspection takes place the keys has to be handed back to LU Accommodation at 12:00 (12 pm) on the last day of the month the contract ends.
Contact us for an inspection at researcherhousing [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
LU Accommodation - Guest researcher
LU Accommodation - Guest Researcher
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Email: researcherhousing [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For emergencies or disturbances outside of office hours that can not wait until the following day, please contact LU-Security +46 46 222 08 00