LU Accommodation has chosen to give all tenants the possibilty to order cleaning through us. If you wish to order cleaning please send an e-mail to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Clean by yourself
A moving out cleaning is not a normal cleaning. LU Accommodation has high expectations on the cleanliness in the room/apartment after your departure and a final cleaning takes a lot of time.
- If you have failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be invoiced to you.
- The costs will depend on the room type and how long time it takes to clean the room. Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
- You will be informed via email if the cleaning was not approved at the final inspection.
- You are obliged to inform us, before you leave, if you suspect an infestation of vermin in the room. You will not be charged for any sanitation. This will allow us to address the problem before the next tenant moves in.
Clean your room/apartment
Clean the common areas
If you live in an accommodation with shared areas such as kitchen and living room. You are responsible to do your part in these areas as well.
- Empty and clean your cupboard in the kitchen, space in the refrigerator and freezer.
LU Accommodation - Guest researcher
LU Accommodation - Guest Researcher
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Our regular visiting hours are currently suspended due to Covid-19. LU Accommodation only takes sheduled visitors or tenants collecting their keys upon moving in.
Please note that our staff remain available for contact via e-mail at:
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Read more here.
For emergencies or disturbances outside of office hours that cannot wait until the following day, please contact LU-Security +46 46 222 08 00