When you leave the apartment it should be clean and ready for the next tenant to move in. A mandatory inspection of your room/apartment will be carried out after your departure.
LU Accommodation has chosen to give all tenants the possibilty to order cleaning through us. If you wish to order cleaning please send an e-mail to luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Clean by yourself
A moving out cleaning is not a normal cleaning. LU Accommodation has high expectations on the cleanliness in the room/apartment after your departure and a final cleaning takes a lot of time.
- If you have failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be invoiced to you.
- The costs will depend on the room type and how long time it takes to clean the room. Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
- You will be informed via email if the cleaning was not approved at the final inspection.
- You are obliged to inform us, before you leave, if you suspect an infestation of vermin in the room. You will not be charged for any sanitation. This will allow us to address the problem before the next tenant moves in.
Clean your room/apartment
Clean the common areas
If you live in an accommodation with shared areas such as kitchen and living room. You are responsible to do your part in these areas as well.
- Empty and clean your cupboard in the kitchen, space in the refrigerator and freezer.
Address: Tunavägen 20, Lund
Visits by appointment only.
Telephone hours suspended.
Monday - Friday: 09:00-10:00
Connect via Zoom (new tab)
E-mail: luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
For disturbances outside of office hours, please call LU Security 046-222 08 00