- If the contract starts during a weekend or a public holiday, the apartment will be available the first working day of the month.
- We ask you to contact us as soon as you know when you plan to arrive, so that we can make sure to have the keys and contract ready for you.
- You cannot collect keys outside of visiting hours unless the staff has agreed to such request.
- If the keys will be picked up by someone else but the tenant, this has to be clearly communicated and agreed to by LU Accommodation. We will need the full name of the person obtaining the contracts and keys, and one signed copy of the contract has to be returned to our office within one week.
- Together with the keys you will also receive an inspection report. We ask you to fill it out and return it to our office within one week.
- The inspection report is for our documentation, which is important when you move out. Any damage to furniture or the room itself, not reported on the inspection report upon arrival will lead to charges for which you are responsible to pay.
- The tenant is required to read and follow the Terms of tenancy.
- As your landlord we are responsible for insurance of property but as our tenant you must make sure to have your own insurance too (double insurance). Read more about how you are covered here.
LU Accommodation - Guest researcher
LU Accommodation - Guest Researcher
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Our regular visiting hours are currently suspended due to Covid-19. LU Accommodation only takes sheduled visitors or tenants collecting their keys upon moving in.
Please note that our staff remain available for contact via e-mail at:
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Read more here.
For emergencies or disturbances outside of office hours that cannot wait until the following day, please contact LU-Security +46 46 222 08 00