Information for the visiting scholar
Note! It is the host department at Lund University that requests a reservation of accommodation for their incoming guest researcher.
Before contacting us
► Important: read this before contacting us
►You are welcome to read more regarding who is eligible or not here.
Request a reservation
► It is the host department at Lund University that requests a reservation of accommodation for their incoming guest researcher.
► A request directly from the visiting guest researcher will not be accepted.
► Requests should be made by your host department through our webform, found here.
► Once LU Accommodation has received a booking request, you will receive an email with further information on how to proceed:
- You will be asked to create an account in our online housing system and then create an application
- In the application you will state three housing preferences and also add other vital information, such as start date and departure date, if your family will be joiing, medical conditions etc. Once this is done, the application will be reviewed by LU Accommodation as to match your application with available accommodation.
- Hopefully we will be able to match your application with an available option and an offer of accommodation will be sent to you.
- You either accept or decline the offer. When accepting the offer, you sign the contract digitally online.
- A confirmation will be sent to your host department as well.
About LU Accommodation
► Read more about us here.
LU Accommodation - Guest researcher
LU Accommodation - Guest Researcher
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund
Our regular visiting hours are currently suspended due to Covid-19. LU Accommodation only takes sheduled visitors or tenants collecting their keys upon moving in.
Please note that our staff remain available for contact via e-mail at:
luacc [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
Read more here.
For emergencies or disturbances outside of office hours that cannot wait until the following day, please contact LU-Security +46 46 222 08 00