Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Internal/External invoicing

If the host department/ home university wish to support the guest researcher financially with the rental payments, this is best done by a grant to the researcher in question so that they can pay the invoices we send them.


If this is not an alternative we can offer to internally/externally invoice the department instead of sending the invoices driectly to the guest researcher.

If you wish to be invoiced you can choose to either:

  1. Pay the entirety of the guest researchers stay directly (maximum 1 year).

  2. Pay three months at a time for the stay.

When a guest researcher pay themself we send the invoices monthly, as normal practise in Sweden.


Page Manager:

LU Accommodation - Guest researcher


LU Accommodation - Guest Researcher
Address: Tunavägen 20 Lund

Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00


Between the 17th of June up until the 9th of August, our reception will be open Monday: 13.00 - 15:00 and Friday: 13:00 - 15:00

Email: researcherhousing [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se

For emergencies or disturbances outside of office hours that can not wait until the following day, please contact LU-Security +46 46 222 08 00