- The room inspection is conducted after the departure of the tenant.
- The purpose of the room inspection is to assess the cleaning and the condition of the room.
- If the tenant has failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be deducted from the deposit. The tenant will be informed via email about the inspection and the deposit refund.
- The inspectors will use a checklist for the inspection to assess the following:
- inventory items, equipment and surfaces (i.e.floors, cupboards, doors)
- the living environment of the room/apartment (i.e. ventilation, dampness)
- electrical and fire safety, e.g. signs of waterdamage
- if there is any need for maintenance
- that everything is thoroughly cleaned and tidy
- Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service.lu.se