Cleaning your room
- If you have failed to clean properly or if there are any damages to the room, the costs for the cleaning company and/or repairs will be deducted from your deposit.
- The costs will depend on the room type and how long time it takes to clean the room. Please note that it is the inspector from LU Accommodation who decides whether a room or apartment has been cleaned properly.
- You will be informed via email about the inspection and the deposit refund.
- You are obliged to inform us, before you leave, if you suspect an infestation of vermin in the room. You will not be charged for any sanitation. This will allow us to address the problem before the next tenant moves in.
Examples of cleaning costs:
- Please note that the precise cleaning cost depends on the amount of cleaning needed and the size and type of room/apartment.
- Please also note that the cleaning costs may be subject to change.
Light cleaning of corridor room: 200 - 300 SEK
Moderate cleaning of corridor room: 300 - 600 SEK
Thorough cleaning of corridor room: 500 - 800 SEK
Light cleaning of studio flat/apartment: 300 - 550 SEK
Moderate cleaning of studio flat/apartment: 500 - 1100 SEK
Thorough cleaning of studio flat/apartment: 700 - 1500 SEK
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service.lu.se