FAQ Waiting list
Waiting list Autumn 2017
Following Arrival Day 15th August and the housing lottery held at this occasion, a new waiting list has been established for students without housing.
This means that the previous waiting list, established during the Spring semester, has become null and void.
If you wish to be put on the new waiting list, please visit our reception during visiting hours. This means that only students who have arrived in Lund and visited our office can register for the new waiting list.
Please note that all students who participated in the lottery on Arrival Day were automatically put on our waiting list.
At the moment we do not have any available rooms. All rooms that might become available are cancellations made by the current tenants. There are approximately 150 people on the waiting list at this moment.
The waiting list will be handled as follows:
- If a room becomes available, the first student on the waiting list will receive the room offer.
- You will have until midnight the day after you receive the offer to accept or decline the room.
- If you fail to respond to the room offer within the timeframe, the room will be offered to the next student on the waiting list.
- All students will only receive one offer. If you do not accept the offer, you will be removed from the waiting list.
- It is very important that you read and respond to our emails when requested to do so, in order for us to know that you are still searching for housing.
Please also note:
- You should follow the information in the email/emails that we have sent you. You can no longer rely entirely on LU Accommodation in your search for housing.
- It is highly urgent that you search for housing through all possible means.
- LU Accommodation manages a limited number of rooms and flats in Lund, Malmö and Helsingborg. There is a great demand for housing and unfortunately we are not able to guarantee housing for all international students coming to Lund.
- For alternative means of finding accommodation please see the information and advice given by Lund University and BoPoolen.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service.lu.se