Apply for Accommodation - Master and Bachelor students
Master degree students, Bachelor degree students, Students participating in Erasmus Mundus joint programme action 1 or 2 and International course students:
The application period for Autumn 2017 is formally finished.
Information regarding Accommodation Spring 2018 will be updated during the autumn semester.
- If you fail to apply before the deadline you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Please contact LU Accommodation (luacc [at] service.lu.se) if you wish to apply after the application deadline.
- Students with housing guarantee do not lose their guarantee if applying after the deadline, but we cannot ensure that we will be able to offer you housing before the start of the semester.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as PhD students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Use this application if you are:
- A master degree student, a bachelor degree student or an international course student having applied through www.universityadmissions.se.
- A Student coming to Lund within a mobility and cooperation programme such as:
Is your programme not on our list?
You cannot find your programme amongst the others in the drop-down menu in the application for housing?
- Pick any of the programmes in the menu.
- Submit the application
- Send an email to luacc [at] service.lu.se and let us know the correct name of your programme.