Apply for Accommodation - Exchange students
Exchange students, Study Abroad students and Science without borders students:
The application period for Autumn 2017 is formally finished.
Information regarding Accommodation Spring 2018 will be updated during the autumn semester.
- If you fail to apply before deadline you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Please contact LU Accommodation (luacc [at] service.lu.se) if you wish to apply after the application deadline.
- Please note, students belonging to other student categories (such as international degree seeking students) are not eligible to apply for accommodation during this application round.
Definitions of student groups in this application round
An Exchange student
Students studying at one of our partner universities with a student exchange agreement with Lund University are called exchange students. These students have the opportunity to be nominated by their home university for an exchange period at Lund University. Examples of exchange programmes at Lund University are:
- University of California
- Linneaus Palme
- Universitas 21
- Erasmus - The european student exchange programme
- And many more. Lund University has more than 680 partner universities in over 50 countries.
A Study Abroad student:
Study Abroad students are, like exchange students, nominated by their home university but other terms and conditions may apply. We welcome Study Abroad students from Waseda and Denver among other places. Study Abroad students will have a note of their status in the Letter of Acceptance.
Please note, if you have applied for the Swedish Language Programme through www.universityadmissions.se you are NOT a Study Abroad student and should not apply in this application round. Students admitted to the Swedish Language programme should apply for accommodation in the application round for master degree students, bachelor degree students and international course students.
LU Accommodation Student
LU Accommodation - Student
Address: Winstrupsgatan 8 Lund
Regular visiting hours:
Mon - Fri 13:00 - 15:00
Telephone: +46 (0)46-2220100
(press 2 for English and then 1 for accommodation)
Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:00 - 15:00
Email: luacc [at] service.lu.se